A few months ago Preston was being quiter than usual and then all of a sudden started crying. I went in the other room and found this.
He had somehow gotten stuck inside the stuffed animal basket. That's pretty impressive for him because he's never been much of a climber.
Which became apparant when he started crying because he couldn't climb back out.
I don't know it looks pretty scary down there mister bear.
Maybe you should join me up here...
in my boat.
I'm glad he's constantly finding new ways to entertain himself.
Disclaimer: The pink stuffed animals pictured in this post, including the care bear, do not belong to my son. They are mine from when I was little... or in college, or something... Anyway, the point is they are not his. :)

LOL! I still have a pink Care Bear from when I was a kid, too! :):)
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute. I love his smile after he gets the bear! :)
Yeah, I bet they were from when you were little...hahaha....just kidding. That's funny though!
ReplyDeleteAwe, you don't have to explain them. Hey, Josh has a raggedy Andy doll, and its not that different from Elora's raggedy Anne doll. I say, let them play with whatever, whether its pink or blue!
ReplyDeleteJosh climbs into baskets and gets stuck too!