Bentley had his new friend Chipotle over to play the other day. Chip's big sister Macie went hiking with their mom Sam, and we got to dog sit for a while. ;)
For a little while Bentley and chip just looked at each other.
Then they decided to sniff each other.
That's when the craziness began.
They were both so happy running and jumping together!
Preston had tons of fun taking them toys.
After many hours Chip decided he was tired
So we went inside for naptime and he curled up under the high chair
Bentley was still hyper of course, but wanted to be near Chip so he went and laid under a chair from Preston's kiddy table, which he never does.
They are so cute together! I'm glad Bentley has friends too. ;)










Oh my goodness! This is such a cute post!! I really think one of my favorite parts about it is how you spelled Macie's name right :) No one ever does!! We need to get the puppies together again!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that picture of the cute puppy in mid jump!I love all the rest of your posts with those adorable sons of yours. I'm glad to see things are going well with you!
ReplyDelete