Thursday, July 2, 2009

Carter's First Bath

He may look kind of scared in this picture, but I promise he really wasn't.
He wasn't bored either.
But maybe slightly confused.
I promise he had a good time in the tub with is big brother. :)
Carter didn't have his first real bath until he was close to 3 weeks old because his umbilical cord didn't fall off for a long time and then it stayed goopy for a while... like you wanted to know that.  Anyway, I had Gabe take a picture of me with Carter on the day of his first bath, of course I'm wearing my pajamas and didn't do my hair just like the picture I have of me with Preston after his first bath.  It's classic. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Umm . . . that's more like what I look like when I'm dressed and I DID do my hair! :)

    ReplyDelete