Monday, July 20, 2009

Tyler, Mara, and Ashton, but Mostly Ashton

Here's my brother Tyler with his beautiful wife Mara and their baby boy Ashton.  While I was in Utah they asked if I could take some family pictures of them after church.  We seriously only took pictures for about 10 minutes, but I think some of them turned out pretty good.  It helps when you have nice looking people to photograph!  Anyway, I've decided to start a photography blog as a place for me to post pictures I take of other people besides my own immediate family.  Check it at apieceofyourpuzzle.blogspot.com.  You can also access it from my sidebar.  Hope you enjoy!
Here is just a sneak peak of what you'll be missing if you don't stop by. ;)
Oh, and of course some snapshots of the adorable Ashton.
He was so alert when he was awake.
Look at how small his head is compared to her hand!
He has a slight resemblance to Gordon B. Hinckley in this one don't you think?
Sweet little profile.
He always slept with his hand up by his face.  So cute!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Did I ever tell you that Mara student taught at the school where I teach? Small world! At least I'm pretty sure it was her. :) Anyway, I get my fabric from all sorts of places, but those ones came from the Cotton Shop in Provo. They have an awesome collection! I also like going to the Quilting Cottage in American Fork. But I have to hold back because I tend to spend a lot of money when I go to these places :)

    ReplyDelete