Who could this mystery woman be?
My good friend Heidi of course. We took our boys to the pumpkin farm this weekend and after they had their fun, we decided to have our fun too. If you remember we did the same thing at the tulip fields in April. (yes those are the same picture, but I couldn't decide which I liked best)
This time we found what looked like an enchanted garden and Heidi fit right in.
Then we found this cool vine covered cement thing.
Last but not least came the barn, the cowboy hat, and lots of serious pictures.
We took turns taking eachothers pictures while the boys contently ate crackers in their strollers.
Oooo, mysterious Heidi...
she's so serious. (yep, that's two copies of the same picture again)
Even when she's trying not to smile.
Isn't she beautiful?
More pictures of the pumpkin patch and Preston to come.













Oh.
ReplyDeleteMy.
Goodness.
Alycia, you are amazing! I absolutely LOVE these shots. I totally felt like a frumpy mom and you made me look awesome! I love your editing, too--just fantastic.
(Thanks again for letting me borrow your hat and jacket--they made all the difference! Next time, would you mind just copying and pasting your entire wardrobe into my closet? Thank you!)
Wow, looks like you guys had fun! I especially like the one looking over the hat. I wish I had someone to take MY picture. Sniff. J/k.
ReplyDelete